20101227

Wedding Ceremony

Bored riding around the same town everyday, Ayopan and I travelled a bit further yesterday, to Telaga Simpul beach. We spent some time there, throwing rocks into the water and talking about stupid stuffs. At 6, we thought it was time to make our way home. The place aktually is quite hidden; it is at the end of a small road passing in front of a gas terminal. On our way out, I spotted something quite beautiful lokated on the hill. So I told Ayopan to follow me and we turned to another road left to the main one. It is a Chinese cemetery. Of kourse I'd been to the beach before but I'd never realised that there is a cemetery there, not until yesterday evening. It was spooky, still and timeless, and at the same time intriguing. I kame with the idea of kapturing photos of myself there. I thought, why not? This kould be a good muse on Facebook. So I asked Ayopan to take my photos with his kamera phone. And I trembled as I klimbed onto the nearest grave- this place really sent chills down my spine. And until now, it's still stuck in my mind, and I still feel what I felt when I was there yesterday.
The cemetery where I marry the sea.

2 comments:

  1. Sape? Amoi belakang tu ke? Memang cun, tapi aku dak brani ar nok tego, muke dak mesre alam langsung.

    ReplyDelete

I want to know your answer.