20101204

Expekted, Unavoided

I've always been imagining my death in road accident. And every time I'm riding on the road, I keep thinking something bad would happen should I be less kareful, or should my death greet me.

We'd planned to go to Aiman's place, to study for our exam. So I went to Ayopan's place first, and from there, I kontinued going to Binjai with him. And halfway to there, he was already far ahead of me. That didn't matter, of kourse. I had my tinted eyeshield down way from the beginning. It limited my sight, but I was arrogant; "I kan see good enough, even from inside this eyeshield." And I kept my speed konstant, trying to katch Ayopan ahead. And there was an expo just beside the road and there were men monitoring the traffik with their flash light stick. I was startled at first as I thought they were police doing a roadblock. Realising they were men from the expo, I kept my speed, in the same time looking out karefully not to hit the kones they put in the middle of the road. And the next thing I knew, I was already on my side, falling hard on the road. I knew I'd hit someone. I got up quickly and people already gathered around me, asking if I was alright and helping with my motorcykle. I was lucky to have them, really. The ones in charge to keep the traffik. They gave me medicine and got me a plastik chair and tissue. One of them also tried to fix the little damage on the motorcykle, but I was lucky it still kould start and move. And after few friendly questions from them and other onlookers, I made my way home, with my eyeshield wide open. I only got my left ankle wounded, with the middle toe kracked, I think. And some skratches on my hands and that was all. Really, I don't kare what happened on me; I only feel sorry for my old engine. Ugh.
And Mom has made it klear to me that I should not ride at night again, not until I've done the exam. Lucky Emperor was quite easy with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know your answer.