20101207

Muharram the First

It saddens my konscience how this beginning of new year doesn't seem too important to me. I'm all about planning to enjoy the freedom, for which I'm bound to explode now. Everything gets mixed up; excitement for the post-exam period which I'll be in soon, loath and exhaustion I have to endure before reaching it, and hatred that is now fading, as I'll be leaving its source in just a kouple of days from now. And I know I should be excited to leave all this, but in the same time I feel like losing, the feeling I always feel every time I get to the end of something. I know, it's totally fucked up. But it'll be a new life; I'll no longer be a dog to the skool, though I'm still one to a bigger system out of the skool, nonetheless.
Let's just wait and have fun when all this ends soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know your answer.