20110104

Russian Block


And I also have a new addiktion now, I think. It's Tetris. Or Russia Block, akkording to my phone. I play it everyday now; while waiting for my turn to drive, before I sleep, and now in Fesbuk too. It's even played in battle mode in that applikation. Ah, time changes everything. But now that I play it frequently, the images of those koloured blocks, or also known by the name tetrominoes, are always in my mind. I guess after this I'll start seeing things in block forms. And tendency to arrange things in neat arrangement will possibly inkrease too.
You, get in line so I kan make you disappear, NOW!

2 comments:

  1. Just recently. And it's not mine entirely, just sharing with others.
    Shouldn't have written 'my phone' there. My mistake.

    ReplyDelete

I want to know your answer.