20110127

Intellektual-like Guy

Emperor had told me to go for an eye test to make glasses for me when I kouldn't really see the traffik lights when I was driving back from Dungun with him some days ago. Kouldn't really see the lights, that's skary, I think. Haha. So I thought of repairing his old DKNY frame for my new glasses. He wore that back when he was still unmarried with Mom. Haha. Vintage, I told them. But he insisted me on buying a new one so that's fine. And this morning we went to the bank to bank in my prize money cheque and make an ATM kard, before going to the eyewear store and make a pair of glasses for me. I looked for one that looks like my old man's DKNY, but instead I found a wayfarer frame. And I like wayfarer so I picked it. And now I'm already wearing that. They think it makes me look old, but I think, I'M A CLARK KENT. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know your answer.