20090429

Step 1: White Cross

Ouh my, what a day. I was like living a 'normal' life back. Unpermitted absence, that's it. We skipped Physics, and it felt like we were young again. It's been nearly 2 months, since the explaination letter, and now we did it again. Heh. And I was quite a bad student, giving shits, hells, fucks to others, kicking and shouting at everyone. Hah. Feel like I no longer have what I must have to be in school; patience.
It was when in 4 EXC(alibur?) class (when all my classmates were struggling in Physics lab), I watched them playing with their Rubik's. Hell, I was amazed. Some of them completed it in just few minutes. They're quite geeks, but still, I truly adore the ones who can solve Rubik's in short time. "Dude, where you learnt this?" and he said "Youtube". Shit loads. And by the time I write this, there's another Window, loading Rubik's cube tutorial video, ha, and I've considered to get my own. I'm gonna buy it. Yeah.

I didn't skip class without purpose. I did it to get inspired to learn Rubik's. It's not that I'm proud of skipping classes, it's just I can't stand with studying anymore. I'm sick of this, but I'll be strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know your answer.