20090428

Staring the lonely skeleton.

For the first time ever, I envy those who suffer insomnia. Insomnia is likely a privilege for students, especially for Bios Logos students.
Hell. It was so boring being in Bio-lab today. Sitting at the front table (I was FORCED to do so), has tortured me in restraining my eyes to stay open. The female brute in front kept talking and talking about nucleotide and sugar and chemical and I didn't really hear what she said. If she had notice me struggling to stay awake, I don't know what would she say to insult me.
But I still got Lina, and she really makes me think that life is worthy. At least.
Ouh yea, the Black Book has begun, officially on last Sunday, 09.04.29.
And it is MINE.

RUBIK'S 3, a MIND-TWISTER.

6 comments:

  1. Wahhhh. Bio. Hate it. Tah bende2 tahh. The most boring subject ever. The black book is yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..
    My own black book.
    Full of useless words.
    Notes on Bio, Chem, Phy included.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. harh!!
    bkn stakat nota bio,chem n phy..
    ni pon ade..

    MARY ANNELIESE..MR.MONKEY..
    lalalalalala~

    aku nk muntah la..
    :pp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahah. Naq2. Jealous kau. HAhaha. Kau jealous kan? Kan kan ? Hahaha. Btw. Nota add math?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Add Math? Hell with it.

    Actually add math got its own notebook.
    With full notes.
    Not saying tht i love it,
    but i'm forced.
    Heh.

    ReplyDelete

I want to know your answer.