20090410

Robot.

Okay. Let's start with 'Why am I acting like this?'. As for the answer to that question, I don't know. I always find I being in this state of thinking. 'Uncle Linden's mood'.Remembering the past, feel like living it for once more. In time, I hate all that. It disappoints me I can't do it. Like people say, let bygone be bygone, or, past can't be repeated. Yea, it's true. Damn it for that. I hate I easily change. I've been changing since my mind started to plant new environment, new campaigns, and I don't know if I'm happy with that. I could say I'm flexible, but I know it's hardly close to that. I'm not flexible, I'm just changing. I wish I could erase memories for I hate remembering them. I wish I got no heart, so I wouldn't be sentimental and think this way. I wish I were a robot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know your answer.