20090421

The Company's black book.

Prison Break Season 4 Finale.
Why the hell did Don Self betray to them? No. He's not a betrayer. He's just working for another force, greater than The Company. He lied to the prisoners. They've been promised for a better life without more running, and that'll never come true. Haha.. poor. And Scylla, it's going to another hand.

Whow, I got another 'public holy-day' tomorrow. Those classmates are going to Besut to support one of them in debate competition. Well, I'm not into supporting anyone. I hate it. Truly. Just go and enjoy yourselves at the competition, shouting at other competitors and clapping hands at that good friend of yours.
Public holiday. That's the main reason I'm happy now.

The cards are just keys. Keys to Scylla. Keys to the black book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know your answer.