20100621

Holy Fortnight Ends Here.

A fortnight has ended. And supposedly, I have started the sekond semester yesterday, but I haven't. I didn't go to school yesterday, and today. Pa and Ma have gone to Perlis last Saturday, and should be back tomorrow. That's aktually the reason why I got leave days for myself so easily. They know about this, though. But I suppose they wouldn't mind; there have been nothing important in school, so I was told. And I was told too about the teacher that enlisted my name and another friend of mine for a school's publik speaking kompetition that will be held on this Wednesday, in konjunktion with that KOKO week. But if I don't show up this Wednesday, the other friend would be the one who got to participate, representing our klass. Heh. There's no way I'd show up that day. Let just that friend get involved; I'm such a chicken. Haha. And I was told too that I, somehow, managed to get 4 A's, for the Dark May Days we sat right before the Holy Fortnight. The truth is, it's a disappointment to my Rage Against Ekspektations as its main objektive was to show my hatred for being ekspekted to get good results, by letting myself get killed by Extreme Ambition Murderer; getting bad result. But I kan't say I'm not grateful, however, as the result is konsidered quite good to others, though I was unprepared, just like what I've been all this while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know your answer.