20100602

11:37

Finally. The battle has ended. Quite well. And freedom is finally mine. It's been driving me krazy to think of this would eventually end. It's such a pure goodness; to be away from those mind-torturing papers, murderers. And there's nothing better than this koming holyday. Heh. But shit. I just got an assignment today. An essay of 2000 words for a kompetition and the teacher asked me to write for it. The holyday hasn't even started yet but I'm already seeing it's burning. Ugh. This is what I get for getting A in last two exams. An 'opportunity' to waste my rest days just like that. She just doesn't know that I hate writing to get marked like the ones in tests or writing to kompete, just like she asked me to. And I'll just follow; like a dog does.

And it's been 11.37 for about 3 days now in this house. Time just stopped and we're klueless as what time it is; only to know it by what we're watching on telly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know your answer.