20100614

Confœderatio Helvetica


And I finally let it out to her. About how I'd been feeling when we were together. Yeah, I felt like I was chained, tied to something. By an invisible bond that people kall love. I, to be true, hate feeling like that. It's not love that I hate; it's the tie. And today I decided, after thinking through it, to dissolve it; the chain of which I'd been tied with. It had been holding me from being honest to myself and people around me. I'm sorry I've broken those promises but this is the best way I think, to free myself from the tie that made me lie. I just hope that we'd still be good friends 'kause I'd enjoyed those moments; talking to her at late night and sharing things of our days. Kansht. And I never regret asking the Question to her. It'd given me an experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know your answer.