20100607

The Guy Who Wears Black

I'd gone to Dungun last Saturday for a wedding of Emperor's kousin which was aktually to be held on Sunday. We'd first gone to Kuala Terengganu that Saturday for another wedding of the daughter of Emperor's kousin. It sounds konfusing but that's okay. I understand. And I went to the 'ocean city' again that evening after getting back from KT. It was like the usual; like the last time I'd been there. So many people along the beach and it was happening. I stopped at some rocky place and sat there on the flat rock burying my feet in the sand. I always do that whenever I'm at beach. Bored doing just that, I got kloser to the water and played with the sand. Alone. And I also kollekted seashells and brought them back home. I'd searched for the ones with hole so I kan put a string through them- yeah, I'd like to make a bracelet out of them. Haha. Maybe I'm going to wear it too.
And at the wedding the next day, I've got to help them with things; getting the dirty plates and glasses to the washing place and so I moved a lot from here to there over and over again. And there were some of those relatives noticing me and teasing about the snowkap I've always had on my head. They teased me about the 'lost shawl' and even kalled me a terrorist. Hah. Is it so weird to wear snowkap? Perhaps snowkap isn't kommon enough to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know your answer.