20090620

A place called 'HOME'.

I've been outing with those mates for quite a many times. But parents, they don't really like that. And when I went out at night, they mentioned about not letting me out again. Uh. If only they knew where I went and what I did last night. In this case, we went to the mosque. And I'm not joking about that. Yea, I admit that I've been lying all this while and they don't know that, but why they were so hard to trust me that I didn't do anything wrong? I ain't their 7-year-old son anymore. I've grown. I don't wish to live on my own, I just want them to let me have a little freedom that I've never had before. Let me out from this parental cage.
Ain't a trusted son. Shouldn't be trusted at all.

8 comments:

  1. like i said..
    i think they're just jelous..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alah biasa lahh tuh parents. Perants mane yang nak anak dia membesar. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't blame them at all.
    They're just being protective.
    Over-protective.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lina betol kot..
    parents mane nak anak dye membesar kan??
    ahahahahahaha..

    i also agree with khair..
    over-protective..

    :pp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Then you blame who? Naqib? Of course lahh kan. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. blame him? for?
    he doesnt even know wht he's really doin.
    haha..

    ReplyDelete
  7. i dont have the idea what r u talking about..

    ReplyDelete

I want to know your answer.