20090628

Home Prisoner

And this is it. Consequences from ignorance in studies. Heh. It doesn't really matter to me. Yea, and now I'm kind of being grounded. I can't go outting anymore. Or until they forget all these ridiculous days. I've been in my new class too. And I think it's going to be a boring class, without those WHO DON'T FINISH HOMEWORK. One more thing, we haven't talked to each other for quite a long time, or at least, that's what I feel. It feels like ages. She's missing me, and of course I'm missing her, to death. Hold on, I'll come.

4 comments:

  1. while u're grounded.
    im having some some with my new classmate,Hatim.
    kteorg pegi pusing2 sambil berseronok.
    ahahahaha...

    and fyi,i did go to ur house just now.
    and nobody is home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i went to aizat's house and we went to mak chili for a while and we went back home n i went to my aunt's house and i went.. went.. went... went...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went crazy? nope.
    mereka pandu saya gila.

    ReplyDelete

I want to know your answer.