20110415

M'aidez! M'aidez!

I still remember how excited I was as a kid when brought to the town playground, the one that I just went this evening. It's not that far from home, about 3 kilometres, I guess. But as a kid, it was diffikult to go anywhere. To get to play the tunnel slide, the spring horses, the swings- it was real fun. A playground is just a heaven for kids. I saw how kids were playing happily and karefree, without having to think or decide anything. We were once like them. And as we grow older, we face problems and have to decide and akt for future. Maybe it's just ordinary teenagers' problem but at times like this, leaving skool for kollege or university, every decision is utterly important. Not only in deciding, the hardness and bitterness are also felt when we're leaving and changing our lifestyle. No more homely things, that is. But whether we like it or not, we know for sure it's a must and no matter how it sucks, we're going to live it.

I deaktivated my Fesbuk akkount before leaving for my Granny's place last Tuesday as I planned to hibernate for a while while I'm not home. It's silly to tell but it sucked to be empty. And yesterday as I reaktivated it and logged in, I felt so hollow. I don't really know why. Perhaps it was still about the emptiness. The void I left and re-entered. The nothingness. Shit.
Admit it you shit. You hate how everything and everyone is centred about that social networking site yet you still feel the reluktance to leave it. You get in it every day yet you despise others who  do the same. You're one big motherfucking hypokrite you shit. That's why I'm here- to negate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know your answer.