20100501

Ocean City

Definitely a pleasure.
Yesterday evening I went to the beach with my aunt's motorcykle. There's nothing special with the beach there except that it is way longer than Monica Bay. People were everywhere along the beach; flying kites, playing beach sokker, fishing. It was indeed a happening evening. I decided to stop for awhile on my way back after going to the far end of it; I didn't get off of my wheels at first. But the sand looked so appealing I walked nearer to get on it. I just sat there and let the breeze wash over me. There weren't many people at the spot; the klosest was a kouple and they were far enough from me. Then there I lay, with hands under my head. Damn. It was so relaxing to listen to the waves krashing the beach, to feel the breeze, to smell the salty air; there was nothing but a peaceful pleasure. I knew this was home. A place where I should kome again. A place where I should always be. And I got back to Granny's only after 7 PM. I would've just kamped there, were it possible. Heh.
I'm home again. This home, here where I grow. But I'm looking forward to going to Doong-goon again. [~~.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know your answer.