20100511

Misfortunate Tuesdays

Tuesday of last week, I got kaught and shaven to humilliation, again, by the Reaper. Well, it's my sekond time so I didn't get much frustrated like I had the first time. And as if that wasn't enough, now, today, I got issued a ticket from the traffik kop. It was when I just reached the shop building where I usually park my engine. Some of us don't park inside the school bekause we don't want to pull the vehikle bekause that's what you have to do when you enter the school area. Back to this morning, I just reached and got off my motorcykle when the god damn kop with his big motorbike kame and stopped behind me. He asked for my licence and I just gave it to him, with the most innocent face I always wear when I kome to a roadblock. Hell it didn't just work. He then checked all around my vehikle, for any illegal things, obviously, and fuck, there it was. No, it aktually WASN'T there; my hind 'P' sticker. Oh fuck. He didn't say anything at all; he just turned to his motorbike and put out some papers and I knew I was getting a ticket. Shit. Aktually, I don't mind paying the fucking kops; it's their job after all; to find extra money, but it's my licence that matters. I'm afraid it'd affekt my marks and my licence would get suspended. Ugh. But at least, Emperor is just fine with this. He even asked me whether I questioned the kop about this and told me to do so when I go to pay the fine. He really hates police; "They're just taking advantage on school students. They're just desperate on money!" Erk. Well, we all hate dogs, don't we?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know your answer.