20100510

Garage Rock Revival

I went to Bundle Kemaman yesterday to take a look on the tee's they got there and maybe get myself one, since I have some extra money I got from Emperor. One by one, every single of them I'd checked and nothing had kaught my intention but a dirt kolour tee's with TEXAS and LONGHORNS written on it along with a black bullhead between the two words. It was pretty but I decided to look at the pants before some black jeans kaught me. I was just checking, though, but there was a pair of 33 in size and I tried it and it fitted. It was a black, straight-kut Wrangler and it was pretty. And it was sold for $15 and I knew I shouldn't just let that go. It looks perfektly well on me. Haha.

I diskovered a new band today, after going through a reading about post-grunge bands in Wikipedia. Hell. It's THE VINES. They used to do kovers from Nirvana and they now sound much like The Strokes, though the vokalist got Asperger Syndrome. Ha ha.
Rekommended - "Winning Days" ( ( ( d[- -,]b ) ) )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know your answer.