20100725

Session #52

Back to the session.
Hey there, myself in the future. You're still there? Yeah, you are. And I'm still breathing here. Just that it might be slightly different now. I missed writing in here; I love writing out my mind. It's klearer when it komes out of this head. Yeah. Well, there are things happening but they just don't matter much. I've made up my mind to let out no laughs and be more bitter to people. It's just that I think I kan no longer use those hahas to kover things up. Let they know me like the way I want them to. And yeah, that also means I'm reducing one of the masks I wear. To make it just one. When the masks are all gone, I hope, I'll be just one. With my true face.

Those things that don't matter much are still things that happened. Let's start with me getting my freedom; away from silly puppy love that kept making me pretentious. Yeah. And about skool, as much as I hate it, still, I've finally done the one assignment I was given about a month ago. It's an essay for a kompetition I never want to enter. It's a result from trust and responsibility. A trust for what I've achieved in English, though the marks I got were just a little higher than everyone else's. Being trusted to komplete the essay, I feel like it's my responsibility to do it, as much as I hate being burdened by it. Yeah, it's a burden, too.

It feels good to finally kome back here and write again, after more than a month. I just want to get back on the sound extrakting experiments like I always had before.
The water splashing over the sun;
the shelter I hate to kover me; I needed to run.
#52

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know your answer.