20091115

The Old Empty Box

Their poisonous mouths keep talking, making this family crisis no better. I choose to stay shut, and just pray, for I'm still young and I just don't want to know anything about it. I've got my own problem to think of anyway. Not really a problem though. It's just me being left home. Lonely, empty these days have been. Maybe they, those mates, don't mean to do that, I don't know. I don't really have a good vehicle though, so I think it's okay to be left. I must learn not to expect them coming here to pick me up anymore. Haha. And we're having wet days lately. I caught a flu, too. n.n *cough cough
Things move, with or without me around. And with or without them.
Tiada lagi tunggangan malam.

6 comments:

  1. It's not a bad thing not to have good vehicle.
    I found that most of the accident was involving motorcyclers. So, somehow i juts hate guys in bike. (excluding you of course. :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didnt say it's a bad thing.

    I know u're not expecting me to use bicycle instead of mtorized one, are u?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cycling is better that those motorcycles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dont tell me what's good or not.
    I've given up on cycling to places after all.
    That was bfore.

    Dont get offended yea. n.n

    ReplyDelete
  5. aku kurang panda mat salleh k..
    p aku ar gok ke mg..

    ReplyDelete
  6. uh? "p aku ____ ar gok ke mg"?
    ak rse mu tinggal se agi prkataan eh..
    hehe..

    ReplyDelete

I want to know your answer.