20101025

Hypertoni//K

We studied Biology for night klass tonight. We were given exam paper and she told us to answer it. And so I answered it, though I didn't get all the questions answered. And after about 20 minutes, I think, she told us to hand her the papers so she kould check them. I'd had no idea she wanted to do that. And so we gave her the papers and when she was checking mine, hell, she kommented about my spellings- my K's, obviously. She lektured about me being playful and not serious in answering the questions and how I'd get the answers all wrong in real exam if I still do that. Yeah, some people think I'm being playful when I use K instead of C in my writings. They're wrong. I'm not being playful. It's part of who I am. This is me, whether it looks wrong or ridikulous to you.

2 comments:

I want to know your answer.