20090709

The Broken Wall

This house is under some renovation. It's been quite dusty this week and it has just been worse today; the toilet has been break-opened, to make a larger kitchen. Things are moved away and instead of disliking this, yea, I just love this. An unusual perspective of my house. Okay, enough with this home things. Ouh yea, I've been getting lots of homework lately. It burdens me. If only sunshine's here with me, to help me with these works. Heh. Dying here.. can you come please? =)
My head is playing same song everyday lately, Soma.

2 comments:

  1. God, how i missed you so much syg! :( Only if my internet connection dekat rumah takk rosak. HAih. Wait okayh. Maybe in wo days from now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, i'll just wait. worth waiting.
    =)

    ReplyDelete

I want to know your answer.